The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: orgs/american/kkk/usenet/kkk-faq.0695

From an209340@anon.penet.fi Tue Jun 20 17:53:58 PDT 1995
Article: 16729 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
From: an209340@anon.penet.fi
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 02:15:24 UTC
Subject: KKK FAQ

                      Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

Things the liberal media told you that just aren't true.

1.  The Klan hates black people.
    This is a lie and the liberal media knows it.  We believe everyone has
    a right to be proud of their race, which means White people have a right
    to be proud also.  Therefore we believe that anti-White policies should
    be discarded and that people should be hired, promoted, and given
    scholarships according to their ability and not because we feel sorry for
    them or because they have the "politically correct" color of skin.

2.  The Klan is against Catholics.
    That is another liberal media lie.  We believe that all Christians,
    regardless of their religious preference need to work in harmony for the
    future of our children and Western Christian Civilization.

3.  If you join the Klan you will have to break the law and commit crimes
    against black people.
    The liberal media says this even though it is not true because they want
    you to be afraid of joining the Klan and going to jail. They know that if
    White people ever join together we will be able to stop the destruction
    of our race and nation.  This lie is told to keep the good, decent, and
    honorable Christian people from ever joining our movement.  Klan members
    take a pledge not to commit crimes.

What the Klan really is.

1.  The Klan is a gathering of White Christian men and women who are joined
together because of the common bond they share by blood and faith.  Each
person is an individual and we do not attempt to do your thinking for you.

2.  The Klan is the oldest, largest, and most professional Whites Rights
group in the world.  Our membership draws from all walks of life.  We are
committed to upholding and defending Western Christian civilization.

The Klan Political Agenda.

1.  America First!
    The very first responsibility of our government is to protect the welfare
    (jobs, health, future) of AMERICANS - not those in Mexico, Vietnam,
    Somalia, Haiti, or some other third world country.  It is time to take
    America back.

2.   Dug testing for Welfare Recipients.
     Not everyone who is on welfare is taking drugs.  We are aware of that,
     but there are many, especially in housing projects in large urban areas,
     who are taking drugs.  If they have enough money for drugs, they don't
     need your money. If a welfare recipient is a drug user, their welfare
     check, food stamps, public housing, and etc. should be cut.

3.  Protect America's Birthright.
    If the Klan were in political power laws would be enacted that would
    prevent American industry and property from being sold to foreigners.
    America should be owned by Americans - not Japanese, Arabs or Jews.

4.  Do away with Affirmative Action Programs.
    People in America should be hired, promoted or given scholarships based
    on ability, not because they have the right color of skin or because we
    feel sorry for them or because we are trying to appease some kind of
    self-inflicted guilt.

5.  Protect American Jobs.
    Americans are loosing jobs to foreign nations because our industry is
    moving to Mexico to obtain cheap labor which is often only 60 or 70 cents
    an hour.  American industry is also enticed to move to Mexico in order to
    save millions because of non-existing environmental laws.  The criminals
    in Washington have passed NAFTA and are now selling us out with GATT.

6.  Close our Border.
    The flood of illegal aliens coming across our borders needs to be
    stopped.  If we can put 43,000 soldiers in South Korea to protect their
    borders, 500,000 soldiers in Saudi Arabia to protect their borders.  Why
    can not we put troops on our borders to protect our country from the
    invasion of illegal aliens?  We must protect the future of our children,
    not the future of the children of Mexico.

7.  Outlaw homo-sexuality and inter-racial marriages.
    Until 20 or so years ago, nearly all states had 'sodomy' and miscegenation
    laws and statutes that were strictly enforced.  Since that time they have
    been repealed or are ignored, the results are obvious with the plague of
    AIDS now ravaging our land.  Both of these abominations against God and
    nature must be stopped if America is ever to return to the great Christian
    nation it once was.

Where to look for more information.

1.  You may write to the following addresses:

     National Office         Indiana State Office   Illinois State Office
     P.O. Box 320            P.O. Box 218           P.O. Box 475
     Waters, MI 49797        North Salem, IN 46165  Woodriver, IL 62095

     Commonwealth's Office   Florida State Office   Ohio State Office
     P.O. Box 43482          P.O. Box 7203          P.O. Box 337
     Louisville, KY 40253    Hudson, FL 34674       West Mansfield, OH 43358

2.  You may call the following numbers:

	[phone numbers removed]

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
If you reply to this message, your message WILL be *automatically* anonymized
and you are allocated an anon id. Read the help file to prevent this.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.

Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.