Nazi Conspiracy & Aggression
Volume II, Chapter XVI
- Part 1
- A. Frank Held A Position Of Leadership In The
Nationalsozialistsche Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NSDAP) And In The
- B. Frank Promoted The Seizure Of Power By The Nazi Conspirators.
As The Leading Nazi Jurist, He Furthered The Realization Of The
Conspirators' Program In The Field Of Law.
- Part 2
- Part 3
- C. Through Use Of His Office As Governor General, Frank
Participated In The Conspiracy To Commit War Crimes And Crimes Against
Humanity In The Territory Of The General Government Of Poland.
- Part 4
- D. The Protocol Under Which The Purposes Of Frank's Administration Of
The General Government Were Defined Constitutes In Itself A Criminal
Plan Or Conspiracy.
- Part 5
- E. Frank Advocated And Administered A Program Of Exterminating
Jews Of Polish Nationality Within The General Government.
- Part 6
- F. Frank Imposed Upon The Population Of The General Government A
Reign Of Terror, Oppression, Impoverishment And Starvation.
- 1) Undernourishment of Polish population.
- Part 7
- 1) (continued)
- 2) Resettlement projects.
- 3) Encroachments and confiscations in the industries and in the
field of private property.
- Part 8
- 4) Principle of collective responsibility.
- Part 9
- 5) Rigorous methods of recruiting workers.
- Part 10
- G. Conclusion.
- Legal References And
List Of Documents Relating To Hans Frank
[an error occurred while processing this directive]