Nazi Conspiracy & Aggression
Volume II, Chapter XVI
- Part 1
- A. Frick's Political Career
- Part 2
- B. Frick's Participation In Promoting The Nazi Conspirators'
Accession To Power
- Part 3
- C. Frick's Participation In The Establishment Of Totalitarian
Control Over Germany.
- 1) Powers of Frick as Minister of Interior.
- 2) Nazi seizure of power of German States.
- 3) Abolition of political opposition.
- Part 4
- 4) Consolidation of power in Reich Cabinet.
- 5) Establishment of the Police State.
- Part 5
- 6) Suppression and terrorization of opponents.
- Part 6
- D. Frick's Promotion Of Racial Persecution And Racism.
- Part 7
- E. Frick's Participation In The Preparations For Aggressive War.
- Part 8
- F. Frick's Participation In The Conspiracy To Commit War Crimes.
- Part 9
- G. Frick's Participation In The Conspiracy To Commit Crimes
- Part 10
- Part 11
- Legal References And List Of Documents Relating To Wilhelm Frick
[an error occurred while processing this directive]