Nazi Conspiracy & Aggression
Volume II, Chapter XVI
- Part 1
- A. Postions held By Raeder
- B. Raeder's Part In The Conspiracy To Plan And Wage Wars Of
- B.(1) Concealed rearmament in violation of the Treaty of
- Part 2
- B.(1) (continued)
- B.(2) Conversion of the Navy into a tool of the Nazi conspiracy.
- B.(3) Raeder's political activities and responsibilities.
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5
- B.(4) (continued)
- B.(5) The Attack on Norway and Denmark
- B.(6) The Attack on the U.S.S.R.
- Part 6
- B.(6) (continued)
- B.(7) Instigation of Japanese aggression.
- C. Raeder's Part In The Conspiracy To Commit War Crimes.
- C.(1) Instigation of the Navy to Violate the Rules of Warfare.
- C.(2) The Navy's Crimes at Sea.
- C.(2)(a) Attacks on neutral shipping.
- Part 8
- C.(2)(b) The order to shoot commandos.
- Part 9
- D. Raeder's Assistance To The Conspiracy Through His Political
- Legal References And
List Of Documents Relating To Erich Raeder
[an error occurred while processing this directive]